Maryland true street car challenge
* All cars must be up to date and properly tagged, registered, and insured (No dealer or transporter tags)
* All exterrior lights must function as per factory design.
* All windows must be glass and function as per factory design. (plexiglass ok on rear window on trucks with roll cage)
* Must retain two front functioning seats with seat belts, stock dash and center console, door panels and rest of interior trim , carpet, and head liner. (factory apering rear seat delete ok)
* All cars must retain all body panels during the race.
* Tires: Any 275/60/15 or smaller Drag Radial . Any 28x10.5 bias ply or slick. 17"+ rim no tire limit.
* Exterior must retain stock style appearance. must retain all factory stock body panels. aftermarket hood, spoiler and front bumper lips ok.
* Any stock suspension or back half chassis, no full tube style chassis. no wheelie bars. 25.5 or quicker chassis cert prohibited.
* All cars must run mufflers except for turbo cars. (fender exit ok for turbo cars) must not effect staging beams.
* No dual power adders
* All Fuel allowed. alcohol prohibited (alcohol injection ok)
* Proper safety per et required. will be enforced by track.
* Minimum weight to be determined
* .400 Pro Tree (Courtesy staging, 7 second stage rule), heads up, No Times Shown. 1/8 th mile (you will only get your half of the time slip)
* Random draw will setup ladder and run order and lane choice. re draw after each round. if event of breakage the person who holds the by run will be substituted back in. if no one holds by a single pass will be made.
* Entry Fee TO BE DETERMINED (track tech card) (payout to 1st, 2nd and 3rd)
* Cruises will be minimal of 10 miles, maximum of 30 miles. cruises will have A set time limit, if you cant return to track before time runs out you are subject to be disqualified.
* All cars must drive to staging lanes and back to pits every pass. (only hand pushing aloud while in lanes)
* Race winner subject to carry 50lb extra weight next race. weight not to exceed 100lbs
* Once entry fee is paid you may change/fill fuel before road test. This will be the only fuel you will be aloud to use for the event.
(no refilling or top offs. if you are caught adding fuel you will be DQ)
* wheels and tires used on the road test must be used for remainder of event.
* 1st pass must be made with the vechicle exactly the same as on road test.
* 30 minutet cool down once returned to track from road test. All hands off durring cool down (electronic adjustments ok)
* Nothing may be added or removed from vechicle once you leave for road test.
* After 1st pass,changing ice/water for air/water intercooler tank ok, shock adjustments, tire psi, adjust tune, change plugs, change nitrous bottles ok
* we hold the right to change any rule at any time in this class. By running this class you agree to that and have been warned. (voting)
ENTRY FEE AND PAY OUTS
* all participants must buy track tech card. (to be kept by track)
* $40 entry fee to enter and perticapate in cruise. (cruise manditory) (money to go in pot)
* $20 entry fee also to be paid for thoes who return from cruise within time limits. (money to go in pot)
* Pay outs.
* 10% of pot will be held towards future incentives and promotional items.
* Remainding pot will be split in to six equal parts.
* 1st place to receive 3 parts of pot
* 2nd place to receive 2 parts of pot
* 3rd place to receive 1 part of pot
Sent by MailWise – Your emails, with style.:)